- 1 bag of the widest egg noodles you can find
- 1 stick of butter, unsalted or salted, doesn’t matter
- fresh garlic or garlic powder
- black pepper
- Put water and a decent amount of salt in a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook till al dente, or about a minute shy of the package directions.
- Drain noodles quickly and return to warm pot.
- Add butter and cover with noodles so it will melt faster.
- Add garlic and black pepper.
- Stir well and make sure the butter melts all the way.
- Add salt if needed.
Read other posts